"Moving the clocks forward by one extra hour all year in the UK could lead to children getting more exercise every day, say researchers," reports BBC News. In the UK...
- Sunshine isn't slimming and can't halt diabetes
- 'Shift workers should avoid steak' claim mistaken
- Dopamine drug linked to compulsive sex, shopping and gambling
- Eating out
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
Double buggy Britax double buggy with Disney cosy toes. Black and red used only twice value new £400.
- Antiques and collectables (9)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (14)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (8)
- Clothing (13)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (44)
- Health, fashion and beauty (6)
- Household and DIY (28)
- Miscellaneous (10)
- Outdoor pursuits (5)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - B NORMAN
NORMAN (Bert) Peacefully on 14th October at his home in Penarth and in his 100th year. Bert
Births - H TURPITT
TURPITT Joanne and Phil are pleased to announce the arrival of their third grandchild HENRY
Marriages - S MARCHANT
MARCHANT Sue & Dave are delighted to announce the marriage of their youngest son Ben to