"Simple saliva test for dementia 'shows promise' in bid to diagnose the disease early," the Daily Mirror reports. This news is based on a laboratory study that took saliva samples from 12 healthy adults, nine adults with Alzheimer’s disease…
- Instagram 'ranked worst for mental health' in teen survey
- Swallowable gastric balloon could help with weight loss
- 'Fat but fit' still at higher risk of heart disease
Buy & Sell
- Art and crafts (2)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (4)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (2)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (2)
- Clothing (3)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (6)
- Gardening and Outdoors (5)
- Household and DIY (5)
- Miscellaneous (4)
- Outdoor pursuits (1)
- Pets (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.