Information about house
12:01pm Saturday 26th October 2013 in Letters
WE would appreciate some assistance from readers.
We are keen to find out the history of our house to enable us to carry out renovation works sympathetically to the original design. Despite extensive research, we have found out very little.
The house is on Sully Road, Penarth and was built c1905. We believe it was called Erw’r Delyn Lodge up to the 1930’s and was then changed to Red Gables.
If any reader has any information about the house pre 1983, we can be contacted via email below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.